Sunday 13 October 2013

100!!!

It's been 100 days since I drank. For me, that's the longest spell without alcohol since I started drinking at 18, except for about six months during an illness about 20 years ago. So hooray for that! I will try to think up something pithy to say about it sooner or later. Right now I'm just happy to have made it this far. To be honest, despite my questioning last week, I know I'm in this for the long haul. Day 100 is a hell of a lot better than day 0 was, that's for sure!

Thanks to all the readers and commenters and lurkers and fellow sober bloggers who have helped me so much along the way.

Happy (Canadian) thanksgiving! 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100! That is just fantastic. :) ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jen! I really appreciate the support.

      Delete
  2. Yes! Yes! Yay! Wait until 200! Even more magical! :) :) :)

    xoxoxo
    amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I love that you're out there leading the way! xo

      Delete
  3. You just made my night, YAY YOU! 100 days is wonderful. Huge congrats on your milestone. Just wait, it gets better.
    :)
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Christy. You know, I'm starting to believe all you wonderful people who say it gets better. So far it really has. Hooray for you, too!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! Fantastic. Really really great and I do so enjoy your musings... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Mrs D! I'm so glad you're here. You've been a huge help to me in this! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Congrats! I just found your blog, I hope to catch up on your posts!

    MommaB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and welcome! Hope you enjoy the reading.

      Delete